Cooke, Brian (68 Bronco)

Place for your vehicle notes and blow-by-blow build threads.
rocknhorse76
Vehicle Information: 1976 Ford Bronco
351W
A9P ECU
EDIS

Re: Cooke, Brian (68 Bronco)

Unread post by rocknhorse76 »

I’m interested in seeing the results too! I’ll be next, as I’m pretty sure my current tune leaves some power and drivability on the table.

Tim
nvrstuk
Vehicle Information: '68 Ford Bronco
A9l, Moates Qtrhorse
460sbf, 92 octane 6r80 trans, ProCase 3:1 transfer case, 40" tires, 5.13:1 frt/rear gear ratios, Air lockers, 5350#'s.
WOT only - 92uego

Unread post by nvrstuk »

I sent a PM asking how to save a datalog. It is on my laptop, just don't know how to "click" on whatever icon to SAVE it so I can send it to you.

There are several different "save acquisition" type descriptions but nothing that says, "save tune" or similar.

Appreciate the help.
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

when you hit the stop button it asks you where and what to save it to

details are in the getting started write up http://www.efidynotuning.com/started.htm#record
nvrstuk
A9l, Moates Qtrhorse
460sbf, 92 octane 6r80 trans, ProCase 3:1 transfer case, 40" tires, 5.13:1 frt/rear gear ratios, Air lockers, 5350#'s.
WOT only - 92uego

Unread post by nvrstuk »

Then I hit the incorrect "Stop" button since nothing came up on the screen asking where to save/send it.

So I'll try a different stop recording button. I hit the black one that stops recording.

I can click on every button on the top of the screen and not one of them says "Stop" recording.

I'll try it again... frustrating that something simple like a writing a program doesn't have simple terms so you can figure it out ...
nvrstuk
A9l, Moates Qtrhorse
WOT only - 92uego

Unread post by nvrstuk »

I followed those steps to the letter.... IT DOES NOT SAY What the STOP button is . I'm sorry, I'm so frreaking mad right now and have been every time I try to use this. My friend is in the same boat. Both are so frustrated. Maybe once we get every step to work ONCE we will be ok

WHICH BUTTON IS THE STOP button?

Sorry, I'm so freaking mad....;..;.

I took a video showing me clicking on EVERY single button on the top of the page. NOT ONE says stop recording
nvrstuk
A9l, Moates Qtrhorse
WOT only - 92uego

Unread post by nvrstuk »

On my notes I took on TeamViewer it said after doing a log to go to "Quick Reply" and attach the tune.
There isn't any attachment icon on this page>

OK, I sent the datalogs via PM since I can'nt attach them here.
The engine isn't warmed up but I will attach both so you can let me know if I'm doing it correctly- much appreciated.

In the am, do you want it datalog the entire time it's warming up in the driveway or do you want me to drive it easy
and datalog while it warms up?

thanks
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

Cool, Sorry to hear you were having so much trouble. This is a first for me as most people don't usually have any issues getting started; or at least if they do they don't report back to me. I'll go ahead and add a photo in the getting started write up to make it easier for those who follow so I appreciate the feedback. No problem with the pissiness I can it can be frustrating. But yes you got it correct the log looks great.

Go ahead and do a full driving around log so we can get her situated.

instead of quick reply first click on 'full editor and preview' and then the attachment tab will become visible.
nvrstuk wrote: 2022 Feb 13, 22:31 Is this a data log?

I kept clicking anything on the top screen. Finally found one that turned off the GREEN recording light on the bottom of the page. Knew it must have been a file because it asked what I wanted to name the file.

Sorry I was so damn pissy. Spent 3 hours JUST trying find the dang STOP button.

Let me know if this works if you're still talking to me and I will try it again.

Still can't find the "Do's and Dont's when datalogging. Like only 30% throttle etc. I am printing everything when i find it so I can use it.

thanks
nvrstuk
A9l, Moates Qtrhorse
WOT only - 92uego

Unread post by nvrstuk »

Thanks again for the quick reply.
nvrstuk
A9l, Moates Qtrhorse
WOT only - 92uego

Unread post by nvrstuk »

Datalog #3 is in the books. I shut the engine off in the middle of the datalog and tried to restart. Wouldn't start unless I held the throttle to the floor to clear it. Always starts up but sounds rough like it's been flooded. Took it very easy like you said.

Question- How do you get from the record a data log page to THIS page w/o having to go to google, do a search for this page, go to Premium etc? Isn't there a button on the top of the screen that will take me directly to this page?

Thanks
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

yep click on your favorites or bookmarks in your web browser