eec-v or eec-iv

Disassembly, Programming, Coding, Assembly, Binary information and all hacking discussions belong here.

eec-v or eec-iv

Unread postby eddieflores » Tue May 22, 2018 10:19 pm

I keep getting an error when trying to read the eec-iv chip, yet if i go into the eec-v and press read chip it checks ok. could i have a newer eec in my 95 ford lightning 5.8 with fiveology maf stage1 kit? eec is painted silver/ gray and oem number sticker gone, talked to somebody at fiveology and was given a definition of AHACA/B, way.1, vex1. currently trying to tune with universal ADX, XDF, GUFX, AND BIN, DEF AHACA and can make some changes but truck still runs very rich. after installing the supercharger and removing the TB tube to oil fill and capping the TB and placed a breather on oil fill, test drove truck and on way back idle hangged high at 1,200 and runs rich(.75 lambda). data dash only works after i patch adx but truck dies and won't start until I change adx but dash inop. just trying to figure out if I'm doing something wrong. any and all help greatly appreciated. thanks.
eddieflores
General Poster

Name: eduardo flores
Vehicle Information: 95 ford lightning, 351W, E4OD automatic with punisher VB, 1.7 crane roller rockers, bbk shorty headers, stage 1 fiveology maf kit, stock 19lbs injectors, cai, under drive pullies, powerdyne bd11a supercharger, 255L in-tank fuel pumps and T-rex inline pump wired to hobbs switch, quarter horse, so far...

Re: eec-v or eec-iv

Unread postby decipha » Wed May 23, 2018 5:29 am

read the getting started write up, every single question you asked i specifically answered in there.

If theres still some confusion just post back and I can get you going no problem.
decipha
Tooner

Name: Michael Ponthieux
Vehicle Information: Supercoupin' x10
90 (4x 5spds) - Dante, Ruby, Daja, Ava
91 4r70w - Skarlett
92 (2x) 5spd & auto - Bianqa, Andrea
93 auto - Danika
94 5spd Rionda
95 auto Aisha
Vehicle 2 Information: Others:
00 Lincoln LS - Luanda