Dashboard Faulted

Any TunerPro specific issues belong here.
m-barans
Vehicle Information: 2003 Mercury Marauder 300A with new stock bore IRON 4.6 block, Manley crank, Manley H-tuff h-beam rods, CP pistons with stainless rings, ARP head studs, GT500 lash adjusters and rollers, D series cylinder heads, VMP GEN3R 2.65 L TVS blower, 80 lb/hr FRPP Siemens Deka injectors, HPX slot 100mm MAF, coyote mustang fuel pump with Holley 60 psi filter/regulator return at pump, Stainless works long tube headers and complete exhaust, Moates quarter horse and TunerPro RT with support from Decipha, RZASA strategy.

2001 Ford Lightning SVT F-150 stock engine w/ inlet ported M112, GT500 rollers, ARP head studs, metco quick change upper pulley with stock sized upper, K&N intake system, bassani SS exhaust system from the stock manifold flanges back. 4x4 trans oil pan. SSBC big brakes 14” up front. Work/Street truck. My “next to build” with trick flow heads (before extinction) with h-beams & cobra jet crank (sitting in tool box) and proper pistons. Next up after the marauder is dialed in.

Dashboard Faulted

Unread post by m-barans »

I was attempting to make some changes with the engine running (emulation) but couldn’t figure out how to perform emulation successfully. Instead, now my dashboard looks “faulted” when the DA is connected and everything I have tried hasn’t got the dashboard functioning with expected values shown. Please help. I don’t understand what I did wrong or how to rectify this issue I must have induced.
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Re: Dashboard Faulted

Unread post by decipha »

m-barans
Vehicle Information: 2003 Mercury Marauder 300A with new stock bore IRON 4.6 block, Manley crank, Manley H-tuff h-beam rods, CP pistons with stainless rings, ARP head studs, GT500 lash adjusters and rollers, D series cylinder heads, VMP GEN3R 2.65 L TVS blower, 80 lb/hr FRPP Siemens Deka injectors, HPX slot 100mm MAF, coyote mustang fuel pump with Holley 60 psi filter/regulator return at pump, Stainless works long tube headers and complete exhaust, Moates quarter horse and TunerPro RT with support from Decipha, RZASA strategy.

2001 Ford Lightning SVT F-150 stock engine w/ inlet ported M112, GT500 rollers, ARP head studs, metco quick change upper pulley with stock sized upper, K&N intake system, bassani SS exhaust system from the stock manifold flanges back. 4x4 trans oil pan. SSBC big brakes 14” up front. Work/Street truck. My “next to build” with trick flow heads (before extinction) with h-beams & cobra jet crank (sitting in tool box) and proper pistons. Next up after the marauder is dialed in.

So the only part of that write-up that sounds similar to the issue I have is under “super-logger data-logging” where it describes some payloads not reflecting actual data and some showing stupid max ish values. I’m reasonably certain that I don’t have a superlogger and that I’ve followed the write-up instructions. I have downloaded and setup the program on 4 laptops per instructions so far. I used a different one to see if it worked right and found it functioning as expected. Unable to determine fix for my current machine as I compared all the settings after reviewing that write-up. I guess I will uninstall the program and start over with install and setup again. A little concerned of repeating this problem.
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

you never need to uninstall the program thats just a waste of time and solves nothing

if u followed the write up and all is setup correctly and data logging is enabled in your tune then the adx file is faulty
m-barans

I think I experienced some type of crash lol. I walk out to the car today and everything is functioning properly again. Could someone please explain how to make real time changes with the car running. I want to see the cell currently in use and modify that value while logging if possible. I hit the emulation button and cell tracing button and saw error message lol. Trying to get my Idle speed control dialed in without chasing my tail or wasting time unnecessarily.
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

4 posts up
m-barans

DMA data logging is/ has been patched. What Am I missing?
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

no thats all good then. To emulate you simply click the enable/disable emulation icon.
m-barans

When I select the emulation button it shows that it’s emulating in green at the bottom left of window. If I open a table such as fn1362lx and select the enable data tracing button on the toolbar I’m not getting cell tracing. If I hit the “toggle address hit for tracing this table” button in the tables window I get an error message in the bottom left corner of that tables window. Am I incorrect in assuming that this isn’t working as intended?
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

call tracing has nothing to do with emulating

ive never setup any cell tracing nor had i any need for it so its definitely gonna be something youll have to setup.

emulating is making changes whiile the engine is running